The San Diego Senior Games Association makes every effort to keep the Games as affordable as possible. Each participant contributes a single Registration Fee plus a Sport Fee and/or an Event Fee. For team sports, there are no longer team fees.
The one-time individual participant Registration Fee for 2022 is $40 USD. This covers the athlete’s cost of participating such as registration and payment processing fees, giveaways, prizes and insurance.
There is also a Sport Fee and/or Event Fee for every sport or event. This helps cover the sport-related cost of venues, permits, officials, supplies and sports equipment.
- Registration Fee – All athletes pay an individual participant Registration Fee of $40.00 at the time of registration.
- Sport Fee – Some sports have a Sport Fee of $10, $15, $20, $30 or $75.
- Event Fee – This is in addition to the Registration Fee and any Sport Fee. You will pay the Event Fee ($5 to $10) for each Event you compete in.
This online registration system will calculate the fees as you select sports and events and put them in your “cart” for checkout.
As the last step for online registration, you will pay with your credit card, debit card or bank account using the Paypal processing system.
You will not need to log into PayPal or have a Paypal account.
Check payment can be mailed along with a paper registration form. Contact our office.
Refunds for the San Diego Senior Games are handled as follows:
- Cancellation of Event(s) – 100% refund
- 30+ days of event(s) – 100% refund less $5 processing fee
- 15-29 days of event(s) – 50% refund less $5 processing fee
- within 14 days of event(s) – No refund
Refunds are not provided for time conflicts due to overlapping events. Refunds requested due to changes to COVID-19 protocols will be considered on a case-by-case basis and are subject to the $5 processing fee.